Right now, the error of stopping the IMS service on Android has become very common, which happens to almost all users.
So, if you are one of them and are looking for the ideal solution to correct the situation when the IMS service was interrupted, then you should follow this guide completely.
In this blog you will find full instructions on how to fix the IMS service that stopped on Android.
Now, this article contains the following information…
- What is the IMS service on Android?
- Why did my phone’s IMS service stop?
- How do I fix a malfunction in Samsung’s IMS service?
So, let’s get started…
Android System Recovery
Now you can easily fix any errors or problems on Android phones or tablets. It’s easy to fix some bugs on Android without too much effort.
What is IMS on Android?
The IMS service on the Android platform is the service of the IP Multimedia Subsystem. Simply put: An IP Multimedia Subsystem or IMS Service is an architectural framework that provides various multimedia services to its customers.
With the IP Service Multimedia Subsystem, your Android phone can work well with third-party applications or service providers. The IMS Android service allows you to make and receive calls, send and receive SMS over an IP network.
However, IMS services may not work due to certain malfunctions. There may be several reasons why the IMS service cannot be discontinued.
Let’s take a look at some of them:
Why has my phone’s IMS service stopped?
After receiving several reports from many users, we decided to investigate the exact problem and collect a number of solutions to fix the bug/error. I have also explained some of the main reasons why the IMS service stopped using the s7 and listed them in the next section:
- Thanks to the hidden files.
- Outdated applications can cause the IMS to be disabled in Android.
- Through the standard brass application
- Outdated Android software is another major cause of this error.
- Third party messaging applications may also be responsible for this problem.
How can I correct the IMS service termination on Android/Samsung?
If you find that the IMS has corrected the error, simply go to the troubleshooting methods described below:
Tip #1: Rebooting your Android phone
This trick allows multiple Android users to solve different types of problems. You can also try this method to solve the IMS service that stopped the error. Follow the steps below to restart the device:
- First, press and hold the Volume Down and Power On buttons simultaneously.
- After 7 seconds, you must exit the keys immediately.
- Now you can see that your phone resets itself.
Centre of gravity No 2: Put your Android in secure mode
One factor that can cause such a problem is the application you have downloaded and installed on your Android device. Since you cannot find it in normal mode, you need to put your phone in secure mode.
The steps you need to take:
- You must first press the power button to turn off the unit.
- When your device is turned off, click on the Exit icon and you will see the ANDROID/Samsung logo.
- From there, you must select the Safe Mode option that appears on your screen.
- Here you have to check if there is a problem, if so you have to delete the specific request of the criminal.
You can continue this process until you have completely eliminated this problem.
Centre of gravity No 3: Testing software updates
Your Android operating system may not be updated to the latest version, so this problem may occur on your Android phone. So you should check if there is an update for the Android software.
These steps will help you do this. :
- Go to Settings and touch By phone.
- Click on Software Updates again and select Check for Updates.
- If a current update is available, the Download Now option appears on the screen.
- Download it, and when it’s finished, a confirmation message will appear, prompting you to press Yes and restart your phone.
- Your phone is now updated with the latest version, and you can then check if there is an error or if it has been corrected.
Centre of gravity No 4: Delete text messages on Android
You should try to solve this problem by deleting all text messages from your mobile phone. It is possible that the excess SMS is responsible for this problem. Follow these steps to delete messages:
- First start the e-mail application from the start screen.
- Now select the menu option and click Delete Topics.
- Here you must check the Select All box and click Delete.
Tip #5: Removal of cache and message data App
The IMS has solved a problem that is closely related to the messaging application. It is therefore very important to clear the application cache and empty the data in your email application.
These are the steps you need to take:
- Open Settings and go to the application list and select Message from this list.
- Now go to the email application and then to the backup option
- Click on Clear Cache and confirm.
- Click again on Delete data and confirm.
- Finally Restartand check if the error is visible or not.
Tip #6: Verification of application updates
It often happens that some applications, if not updated, cause conflicts with your operating system or sometimes with other applications. However, when using this method, you should check the Google Play Store for new updates.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Unlock your Android phone and open the Google Play Store application.
- Then click on the menu button in the top left corner and select My Applications and Games.
- Click the Update button and select the Update icon.
- Click the Update All button again and wait for the applications to update and install.
- Finally, check that the problem persists.
Centre of gravity No 7: Reset to factory settings
Finally, you must reset the settings to the factory settings. This will return the phone to its original settings. But there is one thing you should consider before applying this solution: Make sure you back up your valuable data.
- Turn off your Android phone
- Hold the Volume + Bixby buttons together, then press and hold them again.
- When the green color of the Android logo appears, release all buttons.
- Press and hold the volume knob repeatedly to reset/remove the factory settings.
- Press the Power button to select and press the Volume down button again until you see Yes, Clear all user data.
- Press the power button to select and start the wizard.
- When the main reset is completed, the option to restart the system is highlighted.
- Now press and hold the power button to restart the device.
Centre of gravity No 8: Automatic way to resolve a discontinued IMS service on Android
Even after trying all the above solutions, I suggest you use the Android repair tool if you still can’t fix the IMS service that stopped on Android.
This software is the best alternative to handling annoying error messages on Android phones. In addition to the IMS service solution stopped the s8 error, this program can also solve the application continues to crash, the black screen dead, stuck on the start cycle, the configuration stopped, and more.
The best thing about this repair tool is that it works on almost all Android phones such as LG, Sony, Samsung, Asus and others.
So all you have to do is download and install the Android Software Repair and Fix IMS service, which stopped Android without any data loss.
This blog was created with the specific purpose of helping to get out of such a situation. This article presents the different troubleshooting methods that will definitely help you to fix the IMS service that has stopped on Android.
It is also possible that in your case not all solutions work, or there is a chance that you will be helped to solve this error. If this is the case, it is recommended to use the Android repair tool, which will solve the problem as soon as possible.
You can contact us via our social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
Sofia Louis is a professional blogger and SEO expert. Likes to write blogs and articles on Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting issues related to Android and iOS devices.
ims service s5,ims service cannot connect to server,ims service keeps stopping s9,ims service keeps stopping s10,ims service app installed,kogan ims service keeps stopping,ims service has stopped samsung j7,ims service has stopped galaxy s8,samsung s9 ims service keeps stopping,lg ims has stopped,ims service keeps stopping s20,ims service keeps stopping s8,ims service keeps stopping s9 plus,ims service has stopped on galaxy s5,ims has stopped samsung j7,ims service has stopped j7,how to fix ims service has stopped galaxy j3,how do you fix samsung ims service has stopped,ims service has stopped s9,ims service android,what is ims service app