How to take a screenshot of HP laptops: A screenshot is a picture of what’s happening on the screen. A screenshot is a very cool feature that allows us to capture everything from our desktop screen. You can save your celebrity feed on Twitter and post it to any social network such as Facebook and Instagram. 4
The helpdesk employee can ask you if he or she needs a screenshot to solve your technical problem. So you should know how to take a screenshot on HP laptops, but if you don’t, don’t worry.
3 ways to take a screenshot on an HPnotebook computer
Today we will present a number of ways of working that can take a screenshot on any HP laptop. This article provides a step-by-step guide to taking a screenshot on an HP notebook. So, without wasting your precious time. Let’s get to know these methods.
Take a screenshot of a single window.
Press both Alt + PrtScn keys simultaneously. The screen in your currently active window will be copied automatically to the device’s clipboard. Paste it into any document or image editing program to get a correct answer. Once you’ve inserted this screenshot, you can easily save it and share it with everyone.
Pay attention: On some laptops, you may need to press these keys at the same time as Alt + Fn + PrtScn.
Take a picture of a specific area on the screen
Windows also offers the perfect solution for almost anything. If you want to take a screenshot of a section, you can sometimes do that. Follow the instructions below:
You must first press the Windows + Shift + S key. The whole screen becomes foggy or translucent and the mouse pointer changes to a + sign. Click and drag the mouse pointer over the area you want to capture. The domain you selected is not translatable.
Take a look at this: How to remove sound from a video
Then release the mouse button and the selected area will automatically be copied to the clipboard. Finally, you need to insert a screenshot into an image, drawing, document or online page editor (to insert, hold down the Ctrl key and press V). Then save the file and share it with everyone.
Take a screenshot with the MS Snipping Tool on your HP laptop.
Today, the HP notebook already has a multitasking tool for taking screenshots. The MS Snipping tool is very easy to use and the interface is very simple. With the Snipping tool you are not limited to a single screenshot of a rectangular shape. You can also select or remove a field on the screen. Follow the steps below to take a screenshot of the HP notebook:
- The first step is to press the Windows key. Enter a sniper tool and select a sniper tool from the list of applications on your screen. Rectangular sniper is the default mode.
- And the next step is when you want to take a screenshot in a different mode. Then click on the mode option and select from the list below. Click New when you’re done.
Use SnagIt to take a screenshot of the HPnotebook computer .
Snagit offers an easy-to-use interface and many additional features that make screenshots snapshots in the blink of an eye. You can use Snagit on your HP laptop to create perfect screenshots. From screen capture to editing and resizing, Snagit also supports video capture, which allows you to capture the moving screens of an HP notebook. Follow these steps to efficiently take a screenshot on your HP notebook.
- After downloading the Snagit application, open it.
- And at the top of the desktop screen, press the red round button to start the camera for screenshots.
- Then select the camera icon to take a screenshot or the camera icon to record the screen.
- Select the part of the image you want to repair or save.
- Your desktop image appears in the Snagit application. From here you can change the size of the cropped image, add, edit, copy and save memos.
- And, add any application and then use it.
Extra LightShot tool for screenshots
Lightshot is the coolest and most ideal way to take a customizable screenshot on an HP notebook. It has a very simple interface and is very easy to use. Lightshot is a good third party tool for taking and editing screenshots. Follow these steps:
- Download LightShot and install it on your HP laptop.
- Then press the PRT SCN key on the keypad.
- To select the area of the screen you want to take a screenshot of, click and drag the left mouse button.
- You can also find some editing tools on the right side of the optional Lightshot tool. You can use the Pen tool, add text, change text lines, select with the marker, and use color, rectangles, or arrows. In the lower right corner of this add-on we have many options such as save, copy, share, save to the cloud, print and close the light snapshot.
- Choose Save from this menu to save the screenshot. You can also hold down the Ctrl key, look up the target folder and press Save.
Using the methods described above, you now know how to take screenshots on HP laptops. If you want to take one or more screenshots at a time, the built-in applications for HP laptops are very easy to use, simple and convenient for everyone.
However, if you need to take many screenshots with more flexibility, or if you want or need more features such as image editing, more screen capture modes, sharing and downloading, a third party tool is the best option. Indicate which method you want to try. Thank you for reading it.
The How to take a screenshot on an HP notebook computer message first appeared on .
how to screenshot on hp windows 10,how to screenshot on hp laptop windows 8,how to take a screenshot on dell laptop,where is the print screen key,how to take a screenshot on hp chromebook,how to take a screenshot on lenovo laptop,how to screenshot on hp chromebook,what is the print screen key,what is the windows key,how to screenshot on hp laptop windows 10,how to screenshot on windows 7,how to take screenshot on windows 10,how to screenshot on windows 8,snipping tool windows 10,how to screenshot on dell laptop,screenshot on viewsonic,microsoft paint,how to screenshot on laptop mac,how to take screenshot in dell laptop,how to take screenshot on laptop windows 7,how to take screenshot in laptop windows 10,snipping tool,print screen in samsung laptop,how to take screenshot in tablet mode in hp,how to take a screenshot on hp laptop windows 10,how do i take a screenshot on my hp laptop windows 10,how do you take a screenshot on a hp laptop,how to take a screenshot on a laptop,how to screenshot on hp laptop without printscreen button