This message contains partner links for which we can receive a commission at no extra charge if you make a purchase through our links. As employees of Amazon, we can earn money by gaining qualifications. Read more.
Clutter is a favorite application for any player, but if you use it for a long time, you’re no stranger to speech connection problems. If you encounter errors such as No Route, RTC or ICE, read on to find out how to fix them once and for all!
In this article we look at the most common causes of speech connection problems and all solutions to solve them.
Common errors you see when connecting a voice
The Dissension is known for its ease of use and quick voice discussions, but voice problems are everywhere. This can be frustrating if you suddenly have problems with your speech connection. Three common voice connection errors :
- ICE inspection
- No itinerary.
- Fixed PSTN connection
Every error is minimal, but the basic idea is the same, the mismatch cannot connect to the voice server! Let’s see what these problems can cause.
What are the causes of voice communication problems in?
Language problems in Conflicts are due to a poor Internet connection, device or Conflict Server problems. We’ve narrowed down the main causes of Dissord’s speech connection problems.
- The IP address of the PC has changed: Most ISPs (Internet Service Providers) use a dynamic IP address. These IP addresses change over time, which can sometimes cause problems with the pause. In this case, the solution is as simple as rebooting your computer, modem or router.
- A third party antivirus/firewall blocks the infringement: If the third party antivirus/firewall blocks the breach, the breach cannot communicate with the server.
- A PC that uses a VPN without UDP VPN problems are perfectly normal. Indeed, Discord only works with VPN solutions that have a User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
- Disagreement blocked by the network administrator : If you use the disagreement on a public network, the network administrator may be blocked, especially if you are connected via the school network and students do not have access to certain applications.
- The voice server region is not compatible with the client: This problem may occur if you connect the client and the host server on a different continent. You can solve this problem by changing the location of your voice server.
- QoS does not work with your network: Voice connection problems may occur if your network does not support High Packet Priority QoS. If this is the case, you can disable it in the Inconsistency application.
Before moving to
- Make sure that the problems are not related to the hardware.
- Ensure a stable internet connection.
The reason for the voice connection problem is different for different people, and different solutions work. Try all the patches discussed in this article to find something that solves your problem.
Correction 1: Reboot computer and modem/router
For all technical problems, we recommend rebooting your system as the best solution. Make sure you back up and shut down all your applications and restart your computer. This is especially useful when another application has problems with a disharmonious voice connection.
It is also necessary to turn off the modem or router, leave it for a few minutes and then reboot it. Most voice connection problems are caused by network problems and can be solved by rebooting the modem or router.
Restart the call after rebooting the system and modem/router and check if the problem persists.
Correction 2: Troubleshooting WebRTC
WebRTC is the abbreviation for Web real-time communication. It is an Internet connection standard that allows you to send or receive audio or video online.
You can check if there is a problem with your PSTN connection to the WEbRTC Troubleshooter.
To run the WebRTC troubleshooting program
- Go to https://test.webrtc.org.
- Let the website use your device’s microphone and camera.
- Tap Start at the top of the screen.
The WebRTC Troubleshooter tells you if there are problems with your connection. You should see a report on the microphone, camera, network, connection and bandwidth.
Correction 3: Removal of third-party antivirus software
Third party antivirus applications often block other applications or certain features of another application. An antivirus application that is too secure may be the reason that you have problems with an unpleasant voice connection.
It is difficult to check if this is a security error of the computer, because you have to delete the application and check if there is now a connection to Discordance.
Uninstall third-party antivirus programs:
- Press Window + R, type appwiz.cpl in the dialog box and press Enter.
- The Program and Features window opens with a list of all applications on your system. Find the antivirus application in the list, right-click on it and choose Delete from the menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the application. These manuals will be different for different applications and we cannot give detailed instructions.
- Remove all remaining files and folders from your antivirus solution.
- Reboot the system and reboot the disk.
corrected 4: Disable VPN or use VPN with UDP (if possible)
Many players activate VPN during the game. If your problem occurs while using a VPN, it may be the cause.
To check if the VPN really causes problems with your voice connection, try disconnecting and reconnecting. Once the problem is solved, there are two possible reasons:
- The VPN slows down the Internet, which can also lead to problems with the voice connection. Here the problem is solved by cutting the VPN.
- The disagreements only work with VPNs that use the UDP protocol. If your VPN service uses a different protocol, changing the VPN service may solve your problem.
You can use the interrupt with the VPN disabled, or check if your VPN uses the User Datagram Protocol (UDP).
corrected 5: Examination of the application as a potential ground
Using the disc in a browser may cause problems with some features, including sharing non-functional sound on the disc’s screen. These problems often occur in browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
There are three solutions if the question is really a problem:
- Install and use the Discord application on your computer.
- Change your browser to Opera
- Disabling UDP without proxy server in Opera
If you are already using the Discord application, try installing Opera. It is a chrome-based browser, which means it can transmit sound. If the migration to Opera does not work or if you are already using it, try the following solution:
- In Opera, press Alt + P to open the preferences and search for WebRTC in the upper right corner of the search bar.
- In the WebRTC section, select Disable UDP without proxy server and save the settings.
corrected 6: Pause blocked by network administrator
If you use a public network to access the player, a network administrator may block the player. Especially in school or professional networks, chat and network administrators block social applications.
This problem is a bit critical, but there is a way to get around it.
- Press the Windows + R key to open the startup dialog box. Type the control in the field and press the Enter key to open the control panel.
- In the Control Panel window, click the Network and Sharing Center.
- In the Network and Sharing Center, select the network you are using.
- Select and open the properties in the new Wifi Status window.
- Go to the Properties tab -> Network to Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and click (again) on the properties.
- In the new window, select Use the following DNS server address, set the following values and click OK to save the settings.
- Preference DNS server : 8 8 8 8
- Alternative DNS server: 8 8 4
- Close all windows and restart the system.
After restarting, you can connect to the new voice server if errors have occurred. If the problem persists, go to the next solution on the list.
corrected 7: Changing the voice server region
If you only have problems communicating with one or two friends, geography can be a problem! Voice connection problems, such as lack of routing, PSTN and ECI, occur when the server is in a different geographical location.
The solution to this problem is to ask the server administrator to change the settings of the language area.
To change the server settings :
- Click on the server name in the top left corner and select Server settings.
- Click Server Region on the Server Settings page to change the location of the server.
- Select the nearest server. Save the settings and restore the connection.
It’s important: You may not be able to find your exact location. Select the server region closest to your current location.
Correction 8: Deactivation of quality of service in the application
Disagreement Errors in routing are often caused by the quality of the service function. This happens in devices that cannot handle the high priority of packet Quality of Service (QoS). You can solve this problem by deactivating QoS in your disorder management application.
Deactivate the quality of service in case of deviations :
- Open Diskord Settings by clicking on the cog icon in the lower left corner of the application.
- Select Voice and video and scroll down to enable and disable high quality packet priority service.
Close the section and open it again to see if the problem is solved. Suppose this is not the case and then try deleting the DNS settings.
Correction 9: DNS Flushsettings
Different solutions work for different people in different scenarios. The DNS flash settings have corrected the voice connection error for many users. Just execute a few commands in CMD.
This may not be a permanent solution for you. On some computers it runs continuously, while in other cases it has to be repeated over and over again.
The following section describes how to remove the DNS settings from your computer:
- Press the Windows + R keys to open the run request. Type cmd in the window and press Enter.
- In the CMD window, enter the following commands:
ipconfig / Enable
- When the IP configuration is displayed in the CMD window, enter the following command:
- To update the IP configuration, enter the following command.
ipconfig / update
Restart your computer and check if the speech connection error has been fixed.
We discussed all the solutions that have worked for others in the past. If your problem is not resolved, it must be caused by your router or firewall. Try lowering the firewall to give up this option, but it is not a permanent solution.
You can try switching networks to see if there is a problem with the router. In this case, the use of a mobile access point can help.
how to change server location discord,ice checking discord,can't join voice channel discord mobile,discord rtc connecting no route reddit,discord packet loss,reflexive connectivity discord,discord no route to one server,discord ice checking,discord dropping calls,discord 5000 ping,discord keeps disconnecting and reconnecting,discord no route reddit,can't join voice channel discord,discord 5000ms,can't find discord in firewall,cyberghost and discord,discord dns error,reflexive connectivity discord fix,discord no bars,how to fix no route discord on mobile,qos discord,tunnel bear discord,discord bad rtc,rtc connecting,rtc glitch,discord no route fix iphone,can t find discord in firewall,no route discord reddit,rtc connecting no route discord fix,rtc connecting discord fix,discord stuck on connecting to voice channel,rtc connecting discord android,discord connection issues,discord no route to specific server