YouTube is probably Google’s most profitable service. And the application is in fact well optimized and works well, even on outdated versions of Android. Usually. Unfortunately, some users get an error. Unfortunately YouTube remained on Android. Despite the fact that it is quite unpleasant, this error is easy to correct. Find out how it is described below.
Table of Contents :
- Forced Stop YouTube
- Clear the cache and the data from the YouTube application.
- Check the permissions for YouTube
- Reinstall the application or uninstall updates
- Go back to an older version of YouTube.
How do you get rid of YouTube?
If you get an error Unfortunately YouTube has stopped on your device, the latest version fixes the error or is incompatible. It is also possible that local data may be damaged. You need to stop the application, check the authorizations or eventually restore it to an older (or newer) version using the MOT,
1. YouTubeSafety lock
The first thing you should try is to force YouTube to stop as soon as an error message appears. Stop running the application in the background, open it again and wait for it to start.
Learn how to stop YouTube on Android
- Open the settings.
- Select Applications and Communications.
- Open all applications.
- Go to YouTube and open it from the list of available applications.
- Type Force Stop.
- Open YouTube again.
2. Deleting YouTube cache and application data
You should then try to clean up the locally stored data, including configuration data and cache data. It is highly likely that this data will be falsified, resulting in a process error.
Learn how to delete data from the YouTube application:
- Go back to Settings > Applications and Notifications > All Applications > YouTube.
- Click on the warehouse.
- Press Delete data and confirm.
- Restart the device and check for improvements.
3. YouTube– check rights
YouTube is usually a system application and has all the necessary authorizations get-go. However, permission to paint over other applications or create pop-ups (picture-in-picture) may not be granted. It is therefore advisable to check the permission settings.
Check YouTube permissions by following these steps:
- Again, it’s the same thing.
- In the YouTube application settings, tap Permissions.
- Make sure all permits are granted.
- Also make sure that YouTube is allowed to use other applications and that the image resolution is allowed within the image.
4. Reinstalling or uninstalling the application– Updates
Of course, if you still receive Unfortunately, YouTube stopped the Android error, reinstalling the application (or uninstalling the updates) is the next step to try. If YouTube (as a system application) is pre-installed, you cannot delete it, only the updates.
Follow these instructions to reinstall YouTube on Android
- Play in the open store.
- Search YouTube.
- Expand the application screen and touch Uninstall.
- If YouTube is a system application, only updates will be deleted. Otherwise he’ll remove them completely.
- Restart the device and update the application.
5. Back to an old version of YouTube
If none of the above steps turn out to be a solution, you can always step back and get an older version of the application. This is one of the smart workarounds that fully solves the problems of the current version.
Here you can see how to upload the KPA from the site to YouTube:
- Completely delete YouTube or remove updates.
- Go to the KPA mirror here. Remember that this is completely safe and that these applications do not interfere.
- Download an older version of the YouTube application. Make sure you stick to the latest versions to avoid compatibility problems, but avoid the latest version. If you are using the latest version of Android, try the latest beta or even alpha.
- Authorize the installation and setup by APK.
- Restart the device and check whether the pop-up window with the error reappears. Unfortunately, YouTube is closed.
So we can talk about closure. If the problem persists, you can also reset the device to factory settings, but only as a last resort. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for such articles.
what to do if an app keeps stopping?,unfortunately samsung + has stopped,user experience has stopped lenovo,youtube keeps stopping error,unfortunately app has stopped react native,google app has stopped working samsung tablet,unfortunately youtube has stopped keeps popping up on my phone,unfortunately app has stopped in android phone,unfortunately youtube has stopped tv,how to fix unfortunately app has stopped in android emulator,unfortunately android system has stopped solution,unfortunately youtube has stopped indihome,unfortunately provision has stopped solution,unfortunately youtube has stopped philips tv