Hello, HONEY, I hope you’re okay. As we all know, Redmi Note 9 Pro has already been introduced by Xiaomi. I hope you have the phone in your hand. So today we talked about transferring data from the old Xiaomi Redmi phone to the new Redmi Note 9 Pro or Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. Here we provide all the tools you need to share all your contacts, call history, messages, notes, WhatsApp chat, photos and other applications. Here we give you a step-by-step guide to transfer all your data from your old Android device to your new Redmi Note 9 Pro phone.
As we all know, Xiaomi phones usually come with a MIUI-based Android. Here MIUI has a built-in backup and restore option that can be performed with a computer/laptop. If you want to move all your data (contacts, call logs, messages, WhatsApp chats, gallery photos, videos and all other applications) without the help of a laptop/computer, you can easily move around on Android phones.
There are three ways to transfer your data from your old Android phone to the new Redmi Note 9 Pro/Max
- Application for a removal permit
- Xiaomi Reservation and Catering Center.
- Via Mi Cloud Sync
Data transfer with Mi Mover:
Mi Mover is the standard application pre-installed on all Xiaomi mobile phones. Sometimes, before appearing as an application in Xiaomi phones, but not in MIUI 11, this application is found as a built-in function in the preferences. One thing is important here: If you are an Android Exchange user, i.e. your old phone is running on Android Exchange, you need to install MI Mover from Playstore. If you are using a Xiaomi mobile phone, you already have this application on your old phone.
Steps to transfer all data from your old phone to the new Redmi Note 9 Pro / Max via Mi Mover
- Continue with the settings.
- Then go to the advanced settings
- Here, take the Mi Mover. Fulfilling this function
- Now select me as sender on the old phone.
- Choose in the new Redmi Note 9 Pro that I am the receiver.
- Now follow the instructions on the screen.
Data transfer with backup and recovery function:
Xiaomi MIUI also provides backup and recovery functions for its users. Using this utility, you can easily back up all your data and import it into the new Redmi Note 9 Pro/Max phone.
**For this step, make sure the MIUI version of both phones is the same.
Steps to transfer all data from the old phone to the new Redmi Note 9 Pro / Max using the restore backup function
- Go to Settings -> Advanced Settings
- Now perform the Save and Reset function.
- Now click on the backup option below
- Now select the applications in the system and the other applications you want to save.
- After selecting the desired applications, click to start the backup.
- Once the backup is complete, go to the file explorer.
- Open MIUI -> Backup-> All Backup-> this is your backup folder
- Copy this folder and move this data to the new Redmi Note 9 Pro phone.
- Now go to Settings -> Advanced Settings -> Backup and Reset
- Here you can see the name of your backup file. Click on it and restore the data.
- You can now see that all data is provided in a new phone.
Data transmission via Mi-Cloud synchronisation device:
As we know, Xiaomi also offers Mi-Cloud services. Here you can use the cloud synchronization function of your Xiaomi phone. This is the best way to transfer data from an old phone to a new one. Here you need to activate Mi cloud sync to sync with your new phone. Once all your data is synchronized, log in to your new phone with the same mid-cloud account. You can now see that all data is automatically forwarded to your new phone. So this is the best way to retrieve all your contacts, messages and images from the gallery in your new Redmi Note 9 pre moile.
** For this service, you must have a Mee account.
Steps to transfer all data from your old phone to the new Redmi Note 9 Pro / Max via the Mi Cloud Sync Facility
- Go to Settings -> Synchronization -> Xiaomi Cloud.
- Here you can log into your Mi Account and activate the synchronisation option.
- You can also define the item you want to synchronise with your Mi Account.
- As soon as synchronization is complete.
- Now enable the synchronization option in Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- Here we go. Your data will now be automatically forwarded to your new phone.
You will now see several possibilities to resend your data to your new Redmi Note 9 Pro/ Max mobile. So, if you are looking for an efficient and real way to transfer all your data from your old Xiaomi phone to the new Redmi Note 9 pro phone, you can easily transfer your data using the methods described above. Now you can easily move all your contacts, messages, call history, WhatsApp chats, gallery images, other application data, and more. It’s the easiest way to transfer all your data from your old Android phones to your new Xiaomi Redmi phone. This transfer/transfer task can be performed using a laptop OR a notebook.